Saturday 9 April 2016

Beijing



Muxiyuan  Fabric Market, Fengtai District


I just arrived from Beijing. I enjoyed the nice weather and the friendly people around Beijing.
In front of my Hotel was the metro station Dongsishitiao of Line 2 which I took and went until station Chongwenmen where I changed to Line 5. After a few minutes I disembarked at station Liujiayao.

http://www.china-mike.com/china-travel-tips/tourist-maps/beijing-subway-maps/

Instead of taking a bus I preferred the so-called tuck-tuck. The driver took me through small lanes and I thought I will get lost in a few minutes. But after about 15 minutes drive he dropped me at the big fabric market Muxiyuan.

In former times I got there by taxi, but once I couldn´t get one back and had to hitchhike. It realley was an experience for me but this time I decided to take the metro.

When I arrived at Muxiyuan I was impressed of several big markets and fair prices.





There are many wide halls with large aisles and lots of materials as fabric, interfacing, beads, pearls,..

 
If you make neclaces, bracelets,... you will find every fitting here, as magnetic closures,earwire hooks, feather climps, a lot of different ribbons, cords,....




 Muxiyuan Fabric Market







I bought some cotton ribbons for boho bags, scissors, machine needles and interfacing ribbon which I use for leather work, sewing in invisible zippers,...



I enjoyed the aerea and hope to go there again in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment